Do you finance tenant improvements of construction projects?

If your business is located outside of SF or Oakland we will not fund construction deals or any portion thereof. If construction is involved, applicant must supply Certificate of Occupancy with completed application. If use of loan proceeds goes towards equipment which requires construction/permits, topic of reimbursement will be discussed.

In Archive